Digital Project Manager
CO+LAB is seeking an experienced Project Manager who can herd cats and wrangle projects to the ground by establishing clear project scopes, leading team members toward successful completion (on-time and on-budget), and communicating progress (and challenges) to clients when necessary.
This position requires excellent people skills, as we work in a team environment. You will interact with designers, front end, back end developers, account managers, clients, and senior management. We have a structured process that we follow, and you will be a pivotal contributor to that process. Organization, strategic thinking, and clarity in communications will be key components to success.
- Participates in the complete project lifecycle process from estimating to execution (strategy, inception, budgeting, architecture, development, quality assurance and delivery)
- Manages project documentation, including; project summaries, status reports, formal project plans, competitive evaluations, sitemaps, wireframes, graphic design composites, user interface guidelines, user stories, test plans, user experience documents, metric plans, user acceptance manuals, training manuals, launch plans, etc.
- Partners with lead designer and implementation team to identify appropriate creative solutions
- Partners with lead developer and implementation team to identify appropriate technology solutions
- Facilitates and/or participates in multiple large and/or complex proposal efforts
- Ensures quality standards and profitability targets on all projects are met under his/her direction
- Establishes and sustains client relationships, ensure all projects are managed to client satisfaction
- Oversees client relationships of team and serves as a management resource to clients
- Manages project schedules to meet client deadlines with shared resource constraints
Required Technical Skills
- Prior Project Management experience (minimum of 2 years) in a web development or agency environment
- Understanding of web design/development
Desired Personal Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills--clear and direct
- Strong organizational skills; good ability to prioritize and shift priorities
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and lead people
- Ability to deal with conflict/competing demands
- Excellent listening skills
- Hands-on problem solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to operate independently and get things done
- Ability to manage complexity and communicate simplicity
- Amazing teammates and an open work environment
- Culture of learning, growth, and collaboration
- A great health and vision plan
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave
- 401K with company matching
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!